Investigator initiated studies:
- Initial Assessment of the Effect of the Addition of Disulfiram (Antabuse) to Standard Chemotherapy in Lung Cancer
- A phase 1/2 of a combination of Cetuximab and Taxane for "triple negative" breast cancer patients.
- A Phase 1, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-64457107, an Agonistic Human Monoclonal Antibody Targeting CD40 in Patients with Advanced Stage Solid Tumors (17 patients were enrolled in 1.5 years)
- A Phase 1a/1b Trial Investigating the CSF-1R Inhibitor LY3022855 in Combination with Durvalumab (MEDI4736) or Tremelimumab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors (3 patients were enrolled in 6 months)
- A Phase 1b Study of Intratumoral IMO-2125 in Patients with Refractory Solid Tumors (Illuminate-101)
- An exploratory, open label study to improve the function and welfare of late-stage solid cancer subjects (with or without lung involvement) by Amorphous Calcium Carbonate (ACC) treatment, administered orally and concomitantly with inhalation